Shriro Australia, the distributor of Casio EMI products in Australia provides a 5‐year conditional warranty for Casio Electronic Musical Instrument products, and 12-months for power adapters, from the date of original purchase.
In order to avoid disappointment, we recommend for you to keep a copy of your tax invoice on hand for future reference.
Statement of Standard Warranty Conditions:
Law. You are entitled to a replacement or a refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
What is covered?
For a period of 5 years from the date of purchase for Casio Electronic Musical Instruments, and for a period of 12 months for power supplies, the product will be repaired free of charge for both parts and labour, provided a defect in materials and or workmanship has been verified by our Customer Service team and proof of purchase is provided.
To obtain these warranty services, please return the product to the store where purchased, with a copy of your sales receipt that shows the date of purchase or alternatively, contact our Customer Service team – details are below.
What is NOT covered?
1. The problem is caused by improper, rough or careless treatment.
2. The problem is caused by fire or other natural calamity.
3. The problem is caused by improper repair or adjustment made by anyone other then a CASIO authorised service centre.
4. The problem is caused by battery leakage, bending of the unit, broken display or keys.
5. The problem is caused by the use of, other than the correct AC adaptor.
6. The proof of purchase is not presented when requesting service.
To make a warranty claim please contact Casio Service:
Phone: 1300 768 112
Monday – Friday, 8:30AM – 5:00PM